Saturday, March 8, 2008

Here I am ::updated::

z

The Video
- I am in it.
- Poor visual quality
- Increase your volume to it's highest setting (Usually there is multiple audio sliders)
-1 on the player in question, 1 on the bottom right corner, and then if you are using a lab top, then master control.
-Make sure that you jack'em all... or else you would not hear me in the video.
- the Audio is not good, by not good... I mean really bad.
- This would not post correctly last night.
- I will be making another video today.
- It will be better then this one, I will make damn sure.






I am going to be working on labels for all my old posts. When I need a break from reading all my posts, I will come by and comment on your all blogs.

::UPDATED MOVIE::



Chloe ... she is so cute.

4 comments:

cher said...

wow...look at you following through on your promise!
way to go!!

i'm waiting... and waiting for your video to stop buffering.
i expect when it is done, to be very buffed. with poor audio
;)

cher said...

SWEET!!!
Nice shout out!
I can hear it now, just not see it...
haha
i liked this video post.
it was honest.
now quit bumming me out and go do something fun.

just clicked on it again. it has quick blips of something that could be video footage. I'm guessing you have a smoke in your hand too/

When Darkness Falls... said...

Kool! I could hear it just fine!! You know, we all have down times and it is ok to post them. That's what we're here for! :) Besides, you're too much of a smart-ass to not make me laugh - even in a downer post!!

With Spring will come the newness and hope! Your feelings of "will this bullshit ever end" will be replaced by "I think I can do this!" Of course, with the 14 inches of snow we got here this weekend, I don't know when Spring will decide to show up! :)

Demon32 said...

Cher I can't keep all my promises, I did not get to labeling all of my posts, I ran out of time... but Jess is tending to Chloe and I have a few minutes to film another vid and hope it is better then the previous.

Darkness I accomplished half of my tasks :P I agree things can change for the better.

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks