Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mindless Self Induglence - Shut Me Up (and much much more, soo much that you did not know that you needed that much)

z


Doesn't that music video make you want to go play Nintendo and drink large doses of cool-aid? Well does it? You know it does... no matter how much you deny it.



I joined a club... no not that one. This one. Shitty Blogs Club. The guy added me with no questions. Click the link. Well after two cups of coffee, enjoyable amount of manic music and blogging... I am ready for a cancer stick. You want one? Good I did not not want to give you one. Night bloggers.

4 comments:

slender fungus said...

Hey Demon, thanks for the vote. To answer your question, "Doesn't that music video make you want to go play Nintendo and drink large doses of cool-aid?" Actually, almost any activity makes me want to drink Kool-Aid and play the Nintendo.

Demon32 said...

I visited your site and thought it looked good, I was like this the winner. Now I just have to pay off a few people... then the conspiracy will be complete.

Laura said...

Wanted to say thanks for coming by my blog Demon, wow, did I say thanks? Oh yea, I did. As far as "polite", just the way I am; but you are correct that I shouldn't apologize for "anything"; especially my opinion. I love your site; refreshing. Kool-aid and nintendo? Huhm? Well, maybe Kook-aid, vodka and BF214 :) Cool vid. I haven't heard of them before, but I actually liked it. Very reminiscent of Manson. I will make sure I post more "of my opinion" w/o explanation next time, just for you!

Demon32 said...

athomemom - you are welcome here anytime. Thanks for the compliment, you rock on with that opinion. It yours and that is one of the few things that can never taken from you.

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks