Monday, January 28, 2008

Update

z

I am stopping in to let you all know I am still working on your link pictures. I have tried to make three, yes three audio posts, something is wrong with the save feature(I think, hope it is not the hardwired storage device) on my mp3 player. That is why instead of an audio post, there will be a video post.

The Video Post Will Have

  • I have something I want to ramble on about, something very important to me.
  • Me in a suit and tie, due to work I will look prim and proper.
  • It will be filmed in my basement room of my house.
  • It will be posted tonight
I will comment on your blogs tonight and reply to your comments tonight.

Here is something I filmed a while ago and posted, yet it was in march of last year, so for those of you who just met me.


8 comments:

Appletini said...

you look great in a suit! Very handsome :)

cher said...

it kinda seemed like a badly dubbed chinese flic near the end. well, without the chinese people and fighting. but man its cool to see the blogger behind the blog! and might i add hot?

Demon32 said...

me hot? hahahaha. I think myself as a man of taste, but that of vinegar and not wine. I have an ego already, why feed the beast? thank ya both :D

cher said...

ego is well deserved. you're hot. no question. ;)

Jess said...

Yeah he is! I have good taste and I get to be with him everyday... Yay me:)

Demon32 said...

Jess Are you peeing on me?

Jess said...

Yes, yes I am :) LOL Not really, just adding the fact that you are hot and you don't know it until I tell you that other women think you are, then you blush and say "Nooo" Which is why I love you :)

cher said...

come on kids. play nice

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks