Monday, February 4, 2008

z

Before this last Friday, I have been depressed and came out of it over the weekend. My job is in jeopardy, I had two mortgages due, bills of every nature and color, only $60 was for my internet and 20 channel cable(ghetto cable)... that was the only frivolous spending in bills. Yet that was at 200 something... that is how far behind I was... I was some fucked.

I have neglected my blog and my online friends and for that I am sorry. I have just been falling apart for a few months and it was building and it was not intentional to not attend my blog/online friends.

I got my income tax money and all of it went to bills, besides $300 (Our family has not been treated in sometime). I spent almost $2,100 on lose your house/ lose your car/bills etc. It was a good feeling, but I did not know what to do with myself... I was rather shut down... I mean for so much stress to be gone so quickly... I did not have the knot in my stomach, I did not have the hazy frustration at no one single thing or person. It was all gone and I have not felt that for so long... I had to grow into the position of not worrying, for months I have been sick to my stomach and now all of sudden I am not. It was very unusual.
____________________

I have been working on your link pics. I only have 3 ready and I want to release them as a set (all of my readers together)

10 comments:

Appletini said...

I feel you demon...depression SUCKS. Especially if it is brought on by money problems.

I am glad that you are doing better.

When Darkness Falls... said...

Ahh, the old catch up on bills with the tax return! I look forward to that time every year. It's sad really, but a great feeling to be caught up. If only for a while...

Worrying sucks and is not good for you! Try not to do it so much!

Laura said...

Yea, we have the bill situation right now too. How do we get ourselves into these things? hehe. No tax return yet for us; I still have to get all my business crap together...dreading that a bit. :) Keep your fingers crossed.

Coco said...

Geez, that feeling can be so overwhelming. It really just zaps your energy for doing anything BUT stress out about things.

I am glad, however, that the cloud has lifted. Tax returns can be wonderful!

cher said...

depression, when it is justified is hard to deal with. depression that doesn't make sense just sucks ass. i'm glad the knot in your stomache is gone. in fact, i'm really happy for you. it's weird. i'm not used to that. now i have a knot in my stomache. thanks.

oh, and i was thinking that sex sells. feel free to make my link as slutty as possible. (word thingy-mcsxz-i shit you not!)

Kim said...

Hope you feel better. Try not to stress out too much. I am always here if you want to talk or vent.

Pawleeen! said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing better. I've been having a rough year myself, but recently had a breakthrough of sorts...I feel much better about where my life is headed. :D

In other news, guess who got a blog? (patronizing question!)
I'm still new to using blogger as opposed to livejournal, so I'm figuring some stuff out...
http://unprettypolly.blogspot.com/
(-Pauline)

Demon32 said...

Appletini Depression does suck, but it would be worse to be dead or Dan Quayle(sp?)

Darkness I so agree... even if for a little while.

I wish I could have world in my palm. hmmm. I feel hunger to be great... maybe I just have an ego, no?

Laura Well, my fingers are crossed. My voodoo doll is posed if anyone does ya wrong, hon. My glock in my back pocket, if that fails.

Cher Slutty? hmmm. I think I can work that. Specially since my images have been lost... lovely isn't it?

Kim I appreciate the support. I am doing well though, I have just been a bit of a shut in. I enjoy being anti-social at times. It makes me feel good, like I am royalty while some one is laying siege.

Pawleeen
I am dancing the dance of blogger joy, you have submitted to the evil that is blogging... please continue, where I have not...

Demon32 said...

Coco? I thought I covered everyone on the list, but nope...

Money is power... no? I think that people lie to themselves when they speak of money or they have it already and do not need to worry as much about it as normal (poor) people do.

I want money... I need money... Money... does buy security and does buy pursuit of all other interests that would other wise be impossible or at least harder to attain without it. We all know this to be true.

Yet that is why some day I want to be an internet mogul. Maybe it will happen, who knows besides me and my lack of ambition.

cher said...

sweet
well, not the lost images part.

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks