Thursday, February 28, 2008

No apology this time.

z

Things for all of you to know.

1. I suck, but not gay like... all about the metaphors.
2. Computer needed to be reformatted (all my files went up in smoke... no I could not back them up)
3. My hours have been reduced to 24 hours/wk
4. I have totally neglected my blog, see answer 1.
5. I have totally neglected my dream of having my blog becoming an internet mind control device.
6. This is my 171'st post.
7. I was debating on wearing boxers today. Not really, but I wanted to say something like this, just to see if you are reading. Now the question is if I am wearing any?
8. Who the fuck keeps dumping Maine cash down the freaking drain? red or blue, no matter the color they will lie and cheat, yay for politics.
9. Housing foreclosures are up! yay for all homeless people they will not be as alone.
10. I miss you all.

7 comments:

me said...

miss you too! you do not suck over here :)

Demon32 said...

Thank you kitten. I am glad you are here still. You rock, thank you hon. :D

Kim said...

I miss our chats. Hope you can get back to being the happy demon. Guess what? I joined a rugby team. When I told my man he flipped out but my mom was like oh cool, well I'd love to see you play. You have to go get a camcorder. She cracks me up. She's a total soccer mom, even still though I haven't played in 7 years. She just watches the MLS and English Premier league instead. Totally into her kids and everything they do.

Appletini said...

That totally sucks about your computer!

We have missed you too...I hope all is well :)

cher said...

my computewr has been doing a death rattle for about a year. i guess i should consider backing some stuff up.
probably not though.
i'll wait til it crashes and then i'll have something legit to complain about.

Demon32 said...

Kim You are fun to tease :)we will talk more often in the future, I just have been busy as you know.

Appletini Things could always be worse. Yet as they are I am happy, being happy is a choice, and if it is not a choice, then some one is mind controlling you... mind controllers are everywhere...

Cher Having unlegit things to complain about is fine... look at most people for reference.

cher said...

true. for example you should see how pissed off i've felt all day at everyone for no apparent reason other than i like it

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks