Monday, March 17, 2008

Comments have went the way of the dinosaur. Real Date: 3/18/08

z


Found this interesting Gaming website: XGen Studios
The link will be contained within their logo on the left or right panel. Not sure of it's exact placement. Try out their newly released Pillage The Village. Yes of course their games are free and require no downloading.

____________________________ (these lines are meant to separate my content, think of these as a new post, or a stand alone post - review comments from the last post)

Did I ever mention Coffee before?
I have not bothered looking at all my posts, but the answer yes... yes I have.

Each morning - this is the stuff that wakes me up, but it is not Folgers.

1. I hate corner store coffee.
2. I hate Styrofoam cups, they have a taste to them.
3. I love strong coffee, either double brewed or has extra strength to begin with.
4. (everyone hates them) I love Star Bucks. Hook me up with any gift cards or anything you have but not willing to purchase.






If you highlight this section; you where never suppose to see the text. I am using this text as a holder to make the text that you read more appeasing to the eyes. This way my format remains the way I wish.


*** This has nothing to do with anything. ***


Do you drink coffee?
What is your fav kind of caffeinated drink and why is good to you?
Fav place to attain coffee? (I.E. Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Mcdonalds, etc)
_______________________________ (<---- remember what I said above)

Updating my blog

I am updating my columns, I will be changing my description, and all kinds of shit. So if you are reading and or you are commenting... expect really weird things to happen if it is at the same time of me changing stuff around.

No comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks