Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Departure

z

Seeing my friend leave, made me feel genuinely sad. He left about twenty minutes ago, and while I sit here smoking a bowl, I remembered how I first met him.


I was moving in over a year ago, today, and I smelled a faint smell of marijuana in the air, I turned and saw a peer sitting defensively; the first, and last time, I could get any such read off of him. I approached and smoothly handed a bag of smoke and requested if he could load it while I simultaneously took a break from moving. He agreed and then we 

We hit it off, him and me. We liked similar music, politics (thinking in string theory, closest thing to politics), art, music. We became the family, we both wanted. I know that a year friendship is not one of long standing, but it was not the length but the quality of friendship and our personalities, ones that usually feel lonely in a sea of people. Reading my laments, translates into Emo. Ugh. 

I am very strongly straight, I have no fear of the cock, but I am on a strictly no penis in ass foundation for personal well being as it does not arouse me. I believe real man say that shit, at least internally and not wish harm upon others for whatever conditions they maybe hiding from themselves. My strong foundation of sexual preference gives me a freedom that most men can not afford; 

I love my buddy like he was a brother and I will miss him. I hope he has good fortune, he will be visiting in a month or so. Here is to a new year without him. 

Back to listening to some tunes, 
D32



No comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks