Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holidays...Whatever

z

Christmas was nice, but it was hectic as most everyone's was. I find myself a stranger among my own family members. I feel connected to them as much as an ultra white conservative feels connected to Muslims of the middle east. It is that warm feeling that keeps me smiling. I love them, but we do not mix and we rarely see each other. 

No judgments do I have against them, just what is. They think I judge them, deduction of their behavior tells me this. I am not better then them, just different from them. Different does not mean better.

Disclaimer: I keep all my opinions and beliefs to myself
I am smarter, but what does that get me? A lonely seat by myself. yay, go me. :) 
I wish all of you, a happy holiday. I am sure I will do multiple posts before the new year. 
Peace, 
Demon32

No comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Webtalks